The domain www.pannasarees.com including any web pages thereof is the website (“Website”) of Panna Sarees (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our") having its corporate office at Unit No.515, SUNCITY BUSINESS TOWER, GOLF COURSE ROAD, SECTOR 54, GURUGRAM, GURUGRAM 122002.
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
• In order to browse our website, you do not have to reveal your personally identifiable information. However, our web servers will collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP address, browser versions, number of visits, time spent on the website, products viewed, etc.
• There may be occasions when our website would require you to provide personally identifiable information including name, residential or other address, phone or mobile number, e-mail address, gender, bank account or credit card information, etc. For example: when you (a) send Panna Sarees any feedback on any products; (b) seek consultation with Panna Sarees (c) subscribe to Panna Sarees’s news-letters, blog or receive any updates on special offers that are offered by Panna Sarees; (d) inquire about Panna Sarees’s products; (e) place an order for any merchandise through the Website; (f) create/register an online-account with Panna Sarees or subsequently update any information so provided; (g) conduct online surveys; (h) seek a refund of any payment made, etc.
• Please note that you are under no compulsion to provide your personal/non-personal information, and any information provided by you is with your full consent, own volition, and desire to provide such information.
• By accessing the Website or sharing information on the Website, you permit Panna Sarees to use your information, including personal or sensitive personal data/information as provided or may be provided to Panna Sarees and stored by Panna Sarees in an electronic medium in connection with your visiting the Website or ordering products made available on the Website or availing any services from Panna Sarees, etc. Thus, in connection with the use of Website by you, Panna Sarees is entitled to collect, store, analyse and even share your personal or sensitive personal data/information with its consultants, advisors, or any third party to comply with the requirements of any applicable law or for any other lawful purposes.
• For the avoidance of doubt, Panna Sarees is under no obligation to verify the source of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information and shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by you. You may choose to withdraw this consent (unsubscribe) by writing an e-mail to Panna Sarees. However, rendering of any assistance by Panna Sarees is contingent upon your continued consent to Panna Sarees’s usage of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information as aforesaid.
4. USE OF INFORMATION:
• The information so collected enables Panna Sarees to keep a record of the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, various web-pages/ products viewed, etc. in order to improve the content of the website and its functionality, analyze online data generated on the website to give personalized shopping experience to the visitor, improve order processing and delivery/shipping logistics, etc. and thus give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
• Occasionally Panna Sarees may also share with its associates, subsidiaries, or reputable/trusted third parties some of the personally identifiable information to render various services to you. For example (i) Panna Sarees will have to share your mailing address or phone/mobile number with the courier company to deliver goods ordered on the Website or any brochure/catalogs etc.; ii) Panna Sarees may share the data with the suppliers to deliver the goods/merchandise ordered on the Website; (iii)Panna Sarees may share the data generated on Website with software developers for improving the content and features of the Website or for targeted advertisement; (iv) if you register online on Website, Panna Sarees may share your data with other reputable partners/trusted third parties who may provide you with products or services or any offers which you may find interesting.
• Without prejudice to aforesaid, Panna Sarees also reserves its right to disclose information in order to comply with the order from any governmental, judicial, or quasi-judicial authorities or pursuant to the requirement of law, or when Panna Sarees is legally advised or in order to protect Panna Sarees’s rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER CODES:
• A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your web browser, which may then be stored on the hard drive of your mobile/computer. A cookie enables us to recognize you when you visit the Website or certain pages on the Website.
• Your browser can be set to not accept cookies from our Website, but this would restrict your use of the website to a certain extent. Panna Sarees assures you that cookies placed by the website in your browser do not contain any personal or private details and are free from viruses.
• Aside above, Panna Sarees may, from time to time, use any other software technology such as Google Analytics system for aforesaid purposes.
• Panna Sarees is committed to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information received from the visitors on our website and stored on our system. While we implement the above security measures on this Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible and therefore should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resources. You are requested to sign off from the Website when finished using a shared computer.
• The Website redirects you to a payment gateway for making the payment. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that Panna Sarees does not have any access to the data keyed on payment gateway sites.
• If you are a registered user of our website, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you change your login password frequently.
• While accessing the website, if you observe any suspicious activity on the computer resource, you are requested to change your password immediately.
• Please note that Panna Sarees will never send you a request email or call you for sharing your password. If you receive any such email or call requesting a password, please inform our representatives immediately by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
• Any visitor who has received an invitation to join or register on the Website may choose not to receive such invitations in the future by following the instructions in the email invitation. If you are already a registered member/visitor, you may choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Panna Sarees will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request.
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROLS:
• We do not solicit any personal information from minors. If you have not completed 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Website.
• Use of our Website is available only to persons who are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
• Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Please also read the Terms and Conditions as set out on the Website. By accessing the Website, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and this policy, and the same is acceptable and binding upon you.