South Indian Handloom Saree With Zari Work
SKU: SA1532-VRF-5407-Peach-6.25 Meter
Rs. 5,891 Rs. 19,635
(incl. of taxes)
THANKS GIVING SALE IS LIVE!! | Save Rs. 13,744.00
The striking brilliance of this luscious loom silk saree is unparalleled. It is embellished with gorgeous Banarasi woven Zari embroidery and captures the soul of a rich heritage.
Fabric : South Indian Silk
Work : Banarasi Woven & Zari Work
Length : 6.25 Meter
Suitable for : Wedding, Mehendi, Sangeet & Reception
- Dry clean recommended.
- Store garment in a dry environment.
- Spraying on the garment should be avoided.
- We have a customer friendly 2 days return & exchange policy.
- Pan India " Free Shipping " on orders above ₹2,000/- & for orders below ₹2,000/- we will be charging ₹300/- Shipping charge is not refundable.
- International shipping is free on orders above 50,000 INR; Billing Amount will be calculated in Indian Rupees (₹)
- This piece is available for immediate shipping and will take 2-3 days to be delivered depending on location.
- Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of C.O.D
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment.