South Indian Handloom Saree With Shikargah Pattern
SKU: SA3195-USC-5007910-Rama Green-6.25 Meter
Rs. 24,638 Rs. 32,850
(incl. of taxes)
SUMMER FAIR SALE !! | Save Rs. 8,212.00
A symbol of sophistication, this South Indian silk saree is a bewitching sight. Mixing traditional craftsmanship with modern comfort, it is perfect wear for festive occasions and gatherings.
Fabric : South Indian Silk
Work : Woven Zari
Blouse : Unstitched
Length : 6.25Meter
Suitable For Occasion : Party Wear
- Dry clean recommended.
- Store garment in a dry environment.
- Spraying on the garment should be avoided.
- We have a customer friendly 2 days return & exchange policy.
- Pan India " Free Shipping " on orders above ₹2,000/- & for orders below ₹2,000/- we will be charging ₹300/- Shipping charge is not refundable.
- International shipping is free on orders above 25,000 INR; Billing Amount will be calculated in Indian Rupees (₹)
- This piece is available for immediate shipping and will take 2-3 days to be delivered depending on location.
- Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of C.O.D
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment.