Panna Sarees is fully committed to delivering your order with good quality packaging within the given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the promised span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
- Pan India " Free Shipping " on orders above ₹2,000/- & for orders below ₹2,000/- we will be charging ₹300/- Shipping charge is not refundable.
- We also offer free International shipping on orders above 50,000 INR.
- In case of a Return or Exchange the shipping charges will be solely borne by the customer.
- Two attempts will be made in case the product has not reached the customer. From third attempt, the customer will have to bear the shipping charges.
- Products are dispatched within 2-3 Working days. However, the delivery within India can take 3-7 Business Days & International delivery can take 8–15 Business Days.
- Orders are dispatched throughout the week except for SUNDAY as Sunday the Customer Care office is closed.
- Kindly do not receive the parcel if the tape of the parcel is open or if the box and the packet is open.
- To be sure, that the correct product is delivered to you, so that organisation takes responsibility, the customer will be required to make full video of the unpacking of parcel, after receiving from the delivery executive. Without any video proof, the customer will not be eligible for initiating any return, refund and exchange.
- Customers can track their order via the tracking code that will be provided to them within an email which they will receive upon placing their order on the website. In case if the customer wants to raise any query, he / she can contact our customer care number.
- Customers are asked to give specific, comprehensive and accurate location and pin code at the time of building an account to evade any obstacles, as we would not be responsible if any wrong information is presented. The customer may allege no returns for any lag in delivery of the Goods, which was produced due to causes behind our direction.
- Please note that your billing address belongs to the address wherever a buyer gets credit card bills, and the shipping address belongs to the address wherever the order has to be delivered. Once the shipping address is placed, you cannot make changes.
- Shipping prices on our goods shall be notified at the point of checkout. Weight of your product will decide the charges for Shipping. GST will be inclusive for every purchase.
- In case the product is out of stock after ordering, the customer will be notified immediately after he or she has made the payment. In case of an issue, the executive will get in touch with the customer.
Delay in Dispatch
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through email. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a credit note.
For International Shipping
- Note - No COD is Applicable for International Orders.
- For international orders, the buyer will be held liable for VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes, and that will be paid / borne directly by the buyer at the time of delivery to our courier partner. These specific taxes will be chargeable over the price of the product you pay. These charges vary according to the country, or they are ungovernable and will be chargeable according to the specific rules or regulations of the area.
- Once the order is dispatched, the customer can expect the delivery of his / her order approximately within 8–15 Business Days.
If you still have any queries related to the terms and conditions, then you can contact us at our customer care no. Also make sure to check the address and rest of the information before you place the order to ensure the smooth delivery of your order.